We create and manufacture quality packaging for the food industry, preserving the ENVIRONMENT, as well as ensuring the product's SAFETY.
We design customized solutions and customized finishes, adapted to the needs of our customers, such as the application of digital printing labels.
Continue to improve in the processes of injection and thermoforming, as well as with our products manufactured in monolayer and multilayer materials, thus ensuring the conservation of all types of food.
Guarantee that the production of our products is subject to rigorous controls that ensure the safety of the product and protect the health of consumers by ensuring compliance with the standards of hygiene and food safety applicable to our products, processes and facilities, as well as for the fulfillment of the requirements of our clients.
The management of VIDUCA, S.L. has established an effective Organization system based on Processes and their interactions, by meeting the requirements established in the British Retail Consortium (BRC) standard.
This quality and food safety (F.S.) policy is the reference framework for developing the objectives consistent with it and established by the functions and organization of the company.
· Comply with all the requirements of the Management System and legal and regulatory requirements, as well as with the requirements of our clients in terms of quality and safety.
· All staff are aware of the client's needs and expectations, which are what they continually take into account to carry out their work.
· The aim is the full integration of employees who carry out their work totally involved and with the achievement of their objectives of quality and food safety, integrated within the organization.
· The technical team is always aware of new developments and technologies, to adapt it to our processes and benefit from the safety of the final article.
· Continuous quality improvement in all departments of the company.
· Personalized and direct attention to the final client, which helps to obtain greater efficiency in our relations.
· Use top quality materials to ensure obtaining an optimal final product.
· Being committed to controlling fraud in all the products we acquire, as well as defending our finished products or products in the manufacturing process through constant control.
· Being committed to the continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the Food Safety and Quality Management System.
· Promote the culture of food safety by integrating the entire organization chart of the company to ensure the quality, legality and safety of the products sold.
· Commitment by the Management to promote the knowledge, understanding and application of this quality policy to the entire organization and interested parties.
This will be reviewed periodically to develop continuous improvement as a key aspect to achieve excellence and maintain market leadership.
Scroll To Top